rubysbooks

Lies Beneath
Anne Greenwood Brown
Dark Passage
M.L. Woolley
Death Turns a Trick (A Rebecca Schwartz Mystery)
Julie Smith

Nobody's Hero (Rescue Me #3, BDSM Erotic Romance)

Nobody's Hero - Kallypso Masters Originally published at: Ruby's Books I finally gave in and read this book. I wanted to wait, to be closer to the publishing date of the next book in the series (Nobody's Perfect). It's only that the curiosity kept me from being a good girl. I'm glad it did though. If the first two books of this series were good, this was even better.Adam Montague is an amazing man, one that every woman should have in her life, either as a boyfriend, husband, brother, friend. Heck, even another man would be lucky to have someone as Adam on his side. Adam might appear as a cold guy at first, but it's because he is a very suspicious man. He doesn't trust easily. I think he was afraid of trusting someone and caring about someone so much, only to have that someone taken from his life or to be rejected. But he's a very loyal friend, a caring guy with such an amazing heart. For someone so guarded about his feelings, the way he cares for the ones he calls friends and the way he protects them is simply amazing. I loved Adam. Like I said before, he had trouble facing his feelings and trusting, but Karla changed that. I think Karla is one of the very few people who challenges him. And she does that daily, since they first met when she was a scared, runaway teenager.Karla is a sweetheart. I loved her character so much and I loved the fact that we see her grow up since the very first book. I don't think there's anyone more perfect than Karla for Master Adam. I really can't think of anyone better.I also loved the fact that we get to meet Savi again *happy dance* If anyone needs a HEA, then Savi is the one. She's been through so much and she deserves a better life. I just can't wait to see how Damian will try to win her back and how he'll squirm, because let's face it. Savi will keep him on his toes :)And we also find out more about Marc and Angelina and that's always a great pleasure of mine, keeping up with recent events from the characters who already found their HEA.I can't wait for the next book in this amazing series.