rubysbooks

Lies Beneath
Anne Greenwood Brown
Dark Passage
M.L. Woolley
Death Turns a Trick (A Rebecca Schwartz Mystery)
Julie Smith

Masters at Arms (Rescue Me, #1)

Masters at Arms (Rescue Me, #1) - Kallypso Masters Read the entire review here: http://rubys-books.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-review-masters-at-arms-by-kallypso.htmlWow. I just finished reading this story and all I can think of saying as a start to this review is "wow". Another thing that crosses my mind right about now is "balls of steel" and it's directed at the author. If you're looking for a HEA or declarations of undying love, this is not the book. This is the book that promises many happy endings and many "I love you"s, but in the future. You meet the main characters all at once and you get a background story for each of them, but it's not complete, it still leaves you with questions, questions that Ms. Masters promises to answer in the next books in the series.The characters are so complex and so different from each other, that I had a hard time imagining how they could be friends without fighting every few days. You have Adam Montague, the oldest of the bunch, sexy for his age (picture Mark Harmon), he seems like the Dom of Doms if that makes sense. He's a former Marine, so he's used to give orders and have them followed. Don't go picture a sadist in his shoes, he's not. He's one of the most caring characters I've ever read about. I won't say much about him, or the other characters, because I now this story is just a prequel, so my image of them is not complete. I know there are many facts to them that will be revealed in the next books.