rubysbooks

Lies Beneath
Anne Greenwood Brown
Dark Passage
M.L. Woolley
Death Turns a Trick (A Rebecca Schwartz Mystery)
Julie Smith

Lothaire (Immortals After Dark)

Lothaire - Kresley Cole For the entire review, go to my blog, Ruby's Books Finally! Like I said in a review of an earlier book of this series (A Hunger Like No Other), Lothaire, Enemy of the Old, was the one that convinced me I needed to read this series. I was intrigued by the series even before I met him, what with the Lore and Valkyries, vampires, feys, shifters and all those delightful creatures. But it was Lothaire that made me really want to read it. So when I found out the next book that was coming out was going to be his I read as fast as I could, to be able to read his story right away. I'm impatient like that, yes.What can I say about this book? It was amazing! I do believe it is the best book in the series (or maybe it's just the obsessive fan doing the reviewing for me). I loved everything about this book. I cried (which is rare for me), I laughed, I cursed and had to stop myself from screaming at the book a few times. So it was a wonderful read. Now I think the biggest question is: who is Nix going to end up with and when will her story be told?