rubysbooks

Lies Beneath
Anne Greenwood Brown
Dark Passage
M.L. Woolley
Death Turns a Trick (A Rebecca Schwartz Mystery)
Julie Smith

Lethal Remedy (Prescription for Trouble)

Lethal Remedy - Richard L. Mabry Originally published on my blog.I was very excited when I heard there was another book in the Prescription for Trouble series coming out. Granted, I didn't manage to read the first two books yet, but I was still excited.I have to say I liked this book better than the third book, Diagnosis Death. I think it was probably because it was a bit different than what I read before. The idea that there's a magic drug that can cure a lethal virus was brilliant. I was expecting the secondary effects, what I didn't expect was the way the characters out what the drug did and how it did that. I liked that. I also liked how Mr. Mabry explained certain medical terms and made them understandable for someone with little or no medical training.I also liked the characters. Sara was a very strong woman, one who has been through a lot of pain, but managed to live through it. She's also dedicated to her work and trying all she can to save her patients. Rip was an interesting character. He's a very good friend and a good doctor. He's the kind of guy you can depend on.There are other characters in this book that I loved, but I'll let you judge them as you see fit.I can't wait for other books from this author. I'm going to read the other books in the series very soon.